Walden Magic Model TUFLITE 8´0" - 9´6"
The Magic Model is the original modern longboard, an all around performance surfboard and nose rider. The Magic Model is designed for all wave heights and all skill levels, just as fun in small surf as it is in big surf. The Magic Model hull has a unique design, so unique it has a patent. Starting at the nose the hull has a single concave that transitions into a double concave about midway through the board and ends towards the tail forming a moderate “V” for fluid rail to rail transitions.The Magic Model rails have a hard edge from nose to tail, unlike round railed boards which push through water and allow water to wrap around the board slowing it down, the Magic's hard rails glide on top the water creating a sensitivity and quickness that makes the board fast and easy to turn. What this all means...the concave at the nose adds lift and stability, perfect for nose riding. The double con-caved hull and hard rails make the board fast, stable, responsive and maneuverable in all conditions.
Length Width Thickness Volume
8'0" 21.9" 3.0". 61.7L
8'6". 21.9". 2.9". 63.2L
9'0". 22.1". 3.25". 73.9L
9'6". 23.25". 3.3". 86.3L
1. Fused Cell EPS Core // Closed cell EPS core provides more response + Flotation
2. GreenPoxy® Resin // The latest innovations in bio-based Epoxy chemistry
3. 2x Layers Fiberglass // E-glass has the highest strength to weight ratio available
4. Micro-Sandwich Veneer // Wood Veneer creates natural flex + adds break strength
5. Composite T-Stringer(s) // T-Stringers add power distribution + adds break strength
6. Carbon Stringer // Distributes power + protects from dings + adds break strength
7. Carbon Tail Patches // Distributes power + protects from dings + adds break strength
8. Reinforced Rails // Fiberglass reinforced rails enhances performance + durability
9. Exclusive Sandwich Technology // Surftech Tuflite boards are molded with exclusive methods